Adobe Bridge is popular application. It app gives you centralized access to all the files and assets needed for your creative project. This app organize personal and team assets, easily batch edit, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload photos to Adobe Stock. It simplifies the workflow and keeps you organized through the CC library. This app has an improved user interface that provides you with an experience similar to other Creative Cloud apps. So, by this app, you can also change the default UI appearance, text size and zoom ratio by setting UI preferences in the “Edit”> “Preferences”> “Interface” dialog box. Now, the “Library” workspace in Bridge will display a high-quality preview of library items. With this app, you can select multiple items to view their previews together.
What is Adobe Bridge?
It allows you to change the capture time of JPEG and RAW image files, just like in Adobe Lightroom. It is useful if you are going to another time zone and you did not change the camera’s date or time settings before starting to shoot. Thus, with this function, you can edit the shooting time after taking the image. Hence, you can share the cache with other Bridge users and allow them to use the shared cache instead of creating a cache. So, any user who downloads Adobe Bridge CC can export the cache to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared cache into the local system. Moreover, Since the system is synchronized, managing the cache in a centralized location allows you to reuse the exported cache without having to rebuild the cache on other user machines. Even ,you can use the “Manage Cache” dialog box (“Tools”> “Manage Cache”) to create and manage shared caches. However, This dialog has been enhanced to provide options for creating, importing, and clearing caches. The cache preferences (“Edit”> “Preferences”> “Cache” and “Edit> Preferences”> “Cache Management”) have been improved.
Adobe Bridge Key Features:
- Edit photo shooting time
- Export/import network cache
- Native PDF output module
- It app easily upload images to Adobe Stock, so you can earn royalties for your works
- Supports Retina and HiDPI displays with zoom function
- Automatic cache management
- This app publish to Adobe Portfolio to create your custom website
- Quickly organize and stack panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation.
- It app option to import photos and videos from mobile devices or digital cameras on macOS
- CEP HTML5 support
- Flexible batch processing
- Flexibility to drag and drop files
- Centralized color settings
- This app supports previewing of Adobe XD files, thumbnail generation, metadata tagging and keyword generation.
- This app cut, copy or move files and folders via Bridge and File Explorer or Finder
- It app allows you to perform the following operations:
- Cut, copy or move files and folders from the Bridge workspace, then paste them into File Explorer (Windows) or Finder.
- Processor: Intel®Core 2 Duo or AMDAthlon®64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows (32-64 Bit)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of available hard disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Display resolution: 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended), 16-bit color display and 512 MB VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- GPU: a system that supports OpenGL 2.0
How to Crack Adobe Bridge?
- How to install and register Adobe Bridge
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Just install its pre cracked (pre activated) version.