Algorius Net Viewer is a new and useful program for viewing, managing and monitoring computer networks. This app does not matter the size of your computer network configuration and the number of computer systems you have in your subgroup. By this app, you can manage your network. It app can display a variety of equipment used on your computer network in a beautiful and easy to use environment. So, there is another option in the program so you can manage services, servers and other network equipment. This is one of the most important features of this program is the ability to notify new network administrators of events that can be sent via telegram, Skype and SMS. It app retrieves information about all endpoints, servers, modems, routers, switches, NAS devices, virtual machines, shared peripherals, and more. Thus, although the list is extensive, you can also add new types of devices to the library. By this app, you can also use it to design a new network map from scratch by dragging and dropping devices, links, peripherals, satellites and other structures on the workspace and manually specifying their attributes (name and IP address) and assigning images to them, if available. So, maps can be saved locally as images or MAP files, or exported to Visio. Algorius Net Viewer allows to trace routes, scan ports and ping to check device status.
Algorius Network Viewer Key Features:
- Create and edit network diagrams
- Quick and easy network mapping
- Hundreds of official networking tools and diagrams
- The ability to include descriptions for each device
- This have an advanced control panel for managing network equipment.
- Easily monitor equipment and operation
- This ability to send notifications to network administrators in different ways.
- It ability to view detailed reports in a graphical format
- Simple and easy to use graphical interface.
- And much more.
- It can display the network configuration in a graphical way.
- The user can connect to network computer remotely.
- Using the program at its full capacity requires some network knowledge.
How Algorius Net Viewer Helps System Administrators?
- Algorius Net Viewer is your guide to the computer network! Have the network infrastructure displayed conveniently, and navigate it easily.
- Algorius Net Viewer is your computer network control panel! Be in command of the computers and network devices without having to leave your working place.
- Algorius Net Viewer — is control of services, servers, and other network devices. Get their current statuses via SNMP, WMI, and other protocols.
- Algorius Net Viewer — is a system for information collection and record keeping. Be aware of up-to-date information on the use of equipment and software.
- Algorius Net Viewer — is a notification by Telegram, Skype, SMS, etc. Stay informed about any unforeseen errors and potential problems of network devices.
- Algorius Net Viewer — is a generator of reports, logs, diagrams. Have objective information to analyze the work of the network infrastructure.
- Algorius Net Viewer is a web server. Have access to network maps, real-time monitoring, logs, reports, and charts from anywhere in the world.
- Algorius Net Viewer — is a possibility to monitor more than 100,000 devices from each instance. Develop your network, and the program will cope with it.
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor or later.
- Administrator rights.
How to decrypt, register or activate Algorius Net Viewer Crack:
- Uninstall the previous version using IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (may need IDM or WinRAR)
- Install the program and then close it
- Close the program. Copy / paste crack file in Algorius Net Viewer installation folder