This readme contains the latest installation and feature information for AutoCAD Raster Design. For reference, save or print this document. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you install this product.
Now Included with AutoCAD:
The AutoCAD Raster Design toolset adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- Despeckle, bias, mirror, and touch up your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives. Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs, and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images, and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Show and analyze geo images in Civil 3D civil engineering software and the AutoCAD Map 3D toolset. You Can Download MultiBootUSB Serial Key HERE
Feature Limitations and Notes:
- INSERT in AutoCAD Raster Design Does Not Support Autodesk 360
- AutoCAD Raster Design does not support synchronization of drawing in the Insert Image dialog box.
- Background Plotting
- Background plotting does not show unsaved changes to an image. Save your images before any background plotting. For best results with TIFF
- images, save the image in an uncompressed and tiled format.
- Repair and Reinstall
- You must repair or reinstall AutoCAD Raster Design if you repair or reinstall AutoCAD 2018 or other supported products.
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.