BackUp Maker Professional Creating Data-Backups Has Never Been This Easy. Viruses, user errors and computer crash put you at risk to lose important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible. BackUp Maker automatically stores your data and at the same time offers an intuitive operation: select your data, optionally set automatization for scheduled backups, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard drive, USB flash drive or directly to CD/DVD as scheduled or according to circumstances. To ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times – BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a web server through an FTP/FTPS upload. Note to security experts: You can limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back-up only new and changed files; create as many backup generations as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups!
BackUp Maker Professional Key Features:
- Support for archives larger than 4 GB
- Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
- Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
- Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need of external drivers
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
- Upload to internet servers using ftp connections
- Upload in passive mode (PASV)
- Resume cancelled backup uploads
- Support of USB drives (internal/external)
- Save files in/to local area networks
- Split backups into several files (disk spanning)
- Backup of all selected files/folders
- Backup of files changed in selectable interval
- Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
- Backup of files with archive bit set true only / delete archive bit
- Creation of several backup generations/instances
- Execute backup when USB device has been changed
- Restrict backup execution to week days or month days
- Filter files/folders (opt. for file size)
- Send backup report after backup by e-mail automatically
- Save execution date information in filename
- Start backups by calling bkmaker.exe with parameters
- Program languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese
- Backup of exclusively opened files (databases, Outlook, system files)
- Start BackUp Maker as service on Windows
Minimum System Requirements for BackUp Maker Professional:
- Operating System (OS): Windows (32-64 Bit)
- RAM Required: 1 GB.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 60 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Crack or Register or Activate BackUp Maker Professional?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the Winrar file and open the folder.
- Now install the setup after install close it (also from Task Manager).
- Copy cracked file to installation directory.
- Run software and enjoy the BackUp Maker Professional.