BassBox is the ultimate speaker design program, allowing you to configure different types of speaker boxes for different applications. The BassBox includes a powerful design guide to help amateur and professional speaker system designers design speakers in a simple and fast way. Easily design high-quality speakers with mono and dual-tuned bathroom channels and passive radiator boxes, and active EQ filters for home theatres, recording studios, instruments, and more. BassBoxPro offers more complete drivers and features, but all are packaged in an easy-to-use interface. HT-Audio based BassBox is a very useful software for speaker cabinet program. This allows you to configure different speaker box types for different applications. BassBox includes a powerful design guide to help amateur and professional speaker system designers design speakers in a simple and fast way.
BassBox Key Features:
- Multiple graphics are displayed simultaneously.
- In addition, response width, impedance, delay, and resolution.
- In addition, it provides a simple large-signal resolution (graphics).
- It provides 9 graphics to evaluate the design of the speakers.
- 3D design box (internal and external).
- In addition, import data from multiple measurement applications.
- In addition, acoustic normalization for the expected response.
- It is compatible with two different types of audio data.
- Can open other design files.
- Import passive network info.
- And many more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 400 MHz processor
- 32 MB RAM
- 36 MB disk space
Guide to Crack, Activate or Register BassBox:
- First, click on the download link given below.
- Before that uninstall the previous version of this software (if you have).
- Now extract the files from the downloaded folder.
- Install the program in the normal way.
- Copy the crack and paste it where required.
- That’s it. Done now!
- Hope you will visit us soon for more updates and tools.