Book Collector Patch is an application program that allows you to manage and index your collection of books. Collectors can also track books and sort them according to different criteria, as well as borrowed items. Book Collector Patch is possible to create multiple databases and add books as an automatic search or enter the details for each book manually. It is possible to download the cover or back cover, useful information, and subject information, as well as primary and secondary geolocation with this program. If you cannot find a book or all its details, you can manually enter the required information such as title, type, subject, classification, author, country, language, publisher, title of origin, date of study, price, letter, and plot. You can also add e-book files to the collection, which is done by selecting the book directory and scanning it automatically. Book Collector Patch is a software application that allows users to index their book collections. It provides the ability to sort books according to various criteria, as well as to keep track of borrowed items. Multiple databases can be created and books can be added either by performing an automatic search or by manually entering the details of each book. Obviously, the first option simplifies the entire process of creating a book collection by allowing users to search for books by ISBN, author and title, or LCCN.
Book Collector Key Features:
- Indexing books
- Automatic download and download of specifications
- Sort the books list by alphabet
- Quick search for books by title, author’s name, unread books, etc.
- Printing a list of books
- Extract data to an HTML form to put on a website
- And much more.
- The program is fairly easy to use.
- Provides a lot of useful features.
- There are no e-mail notifications capacity for overdue books.
- The export is limited and there is no Unicode support.
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required (2 GB or more recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights
How to decrypt, record, or activate Book Collector:
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the configuration
- Copy / paste the patch file into the Book Collector installation folder
- Now run the patch
- It’s over!