CloudMounter is famous software. It is a superb way to access all your cloud services from one place. The interface is aesthetically pleasing, it is very easy to use and can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. You have numerous cloud accounts, and want a single point of access, then CloudMounter for Windows is a good app to try out. This is of great help to the owners of laptops with low-capacity SSDs. By this app, you can outsource your files and documents to most popular cloud services and mount cloud drive accounts to your PC without having to save cloud files on your computer. With the help of CloudMounter, you can easily work with all online files the very same way you would work with local ones. It manage one of your Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts for free!
CloudMounter Key Features:
- It mount cloud storage as a local drive and work with online files the same way as with local ones.
- This Mount FTP and SFTP server as drive and manage your online files as if they were stored on your machine – all using CloudMounter. It app safely stores all your server settings and passwords are kept safe in Keychain.
- Connect to your web servers through standard or secure FTP protocols, map FTP as a local drive in Finder and access your online files as local ones – view, edit, delete, create, as well as upload to and download files from your remote server. B this ,you can conveniently view the full file structure of a website or a file server. You Can Download Pichon Serial Key HERE
OS X WebDAV and Amazon S3 browser:
- It store any number of files of any size in your Amazon S3 or on WebDAV servers and get easy access to them with CloudMounter.
Amazon S3 file manager:
- This app brings your work with Amazon S3 storage to the next level. This is easy to mount your favorite secure online storage to Mac as a removable disk. It gives you the possibility to conveniently manage your data in your Amazon S3 account, choosing whether to connect to Amazon’s entire account or mount S3 selected buckets. This app supports all AWS regions, including EU (Frankfurt) and Asia Pacific (Seoul).
- CloudMounter makes your cloud accounts easy to reach. Mount multiple Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive account without having to transfer files to your computer.
- So, you can mount Dropbox accounts as drives without installing them on your computer and copying the content to your local drive. This app allows you to upload files to Dropbox just as if you were moving them to a local folder in Finder.
More Key Features:
- It mount cloud storage as a drive without having to install it on computer and saving files locally. By this app, you can upload files to Dropbox in the same way you usually move around local files in Explorer.
- This is an excellent Google Drive client as it allows you to map cloud drive as a network drive so you can work with sheets and docs as if they were stored on your computer. Moreover, You can mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and work with them is if they were stored locally, only you don’t have to save them on your computer.
- This for Desktop offers sleek integration with Explorer, which makes the app even easier to deploy and use.
- Help of this app, you get instant access to the cloud files without the need to store them on the hard drive. Moreover, By mounting Dropbox (2GB), Google Drive (15GB), and Microsoft OneDrive (30GB) you can save space on your HDD.
- Connect to OneDrive and upload files to OneDrive as easily as you copy and move files around your hard drive. It mount this cloud storage as drive and work with it effortlessly and fast. Hence, No need to save online files to your computer in order to manage them.
- This app team always works on new ideas and implements them in regular new versions. Our tech team is always happy to answer your questions.
What’s Is New?
- The app’s simple interface and intuitive navigation make this utility very simple to use; you just launch the app, choose the service you need, populate your login details and away you go.
- Along with connections to cloud services, CloudMounter for Windows also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV servers, in the same way, that you would connect to any shared location on your local network.
- You can connect to various accounts including Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and OneDrive accounts, as well as (S)FTP and WebDAV servers.
- The CloudMounter service is as safe as possible, as your login data is securely stored in your PC’s Keychain and is sent directly to your cloud service’s servers via SSL-encrypted channels.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
How To Crack?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading