ESET SysInspector is famous software. It is a portable, free system information tool that details possible security threats found in running processes and services, drivers, and active network connections. It works all Windows. This app allows you to monitor your details about your OS such as processes, startup items, registry content and network connections. So, once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each logged object. This is intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color-coded risk level for closer examination.
New version is a convenient utility for the tool box of every IT expert. This app also has an ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis. The program is also integrated with an Anti-Stealth technology that allows hidden objects like rootkits to be uncovered. This app features an intuitive user interface which enables users to easily slice through the large volume of data by using a slider to select objects of particular color coded risk level for closer examination.
It presents the results in a GUI and particular attention needs to be paid to the “hazards” field. Thus, not all of these things are malicious usually but the good thing is you have a certain amount of control over what you delete. Moreover, the best thing however is that it’s great if your seeking help on forums because it generates reports and allows you print logs of exactly what going on inside your system and what’s on there. It enables experts, either in your local PC clinic or on a forum, exactly what might be causing the problem.
ESET SysInspector Key Features:
- Running processes and services
- Presence of suspicious and unsigned files
- Software issues
- Hardware incompatibility
- Outdated or malfunctioning drivers
- An unpatched operating system
- Broken registry entries
- Suspicious network connections
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download ESET SysInspector from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.
ADD YOUR COMMENT