It’s been seven months since Apple released Final Cut Pro X amidst furor and bemusement; four months since the company released its first major update, with promised support for more pro-level features in the next year. That year is here, and with it, Apple brought its third major update to the platform, offering Multicam editing, updates to Chroma Key, beta broadcast video monitoring, and an assortment of other improvements. The iterative changes continue with this app, released early Tuesday morning as a free update for current users on the Mac App Store. This app big new features were teased last year: multicam editing and broadcast video monitoring. It all of these things are critical in a professional post-production environment,” said Apple’s senior director of applications marketing, Richard Townhill, in a conversation with Macworld, and this app has been built specifically with that in mind. Broadcast video monitoring comes attached with one of Apple’s new and relatively rare labels, “Beta.” According to Townhall, this is partially due to the limited number of third-party partners on launch. “We have a third-party dependency on this feature,” said Townhill, “[and] it’s going to get better as we see drivers from third-party partners, and continue to work with them to improve.” Three firms have been working with Apple to implement monitoring via PCI Express cards: AJA Video Systems, Blackmagic Design, and Matrox. In addition, Final Cut Pro X will offer to monitor through the Thunderbolt port, allowing editors to check broadcast-quality video on-set through devices like AJA’s IoXT and a Mac laptop. Moreover, with regard to MultiCam editing, Townhill noted that Apple held off on offering the feature until it could bring something new to the field. This company’s iteration of this tool offers a full 64 slots for source video, none of which need to share resolution, codecs, or framerate to cooperate. To organize the footage, users can add new camera angle metadata onto sources; in addition, syncing content no longer relies solely on timecode. Instead, clips can be synced using data and time, or Apple’s new Audio Analysis feature unique to FCP X which automatically matches scratch audio waveforms from the simultaneous set footage.
Multicam editing final cut pro x:
- You can now use Multicam clips to edit footage from multicamera shoots or other synced footage in real time. Hence, working with Multicam clips in Final Cut Pro is a flexible and fluid process. Besides, while the active angle plays in the viewer, you can also view all angles playing simultaneously in the angle viewer and easily cut and switch between them. You can create Multicam clips from diverse media sources and modify existing Multicam clips during the editing process.
- By this app, you can now connect your Mac to an external video monitor for audio and video (A/V) output. This app showing how video and audio look and sound on an NTSC/PAL or HD broadcast monitor, this allows you to test output with more sophisticated devices such as vectorscopes and waveform monitors.
- A/V output is available only with OS X Lion 10.7.2 or later and requires compatible third-party video interface hardware and software. FireWire DV devices are not supported. In addition, for more information, contact the device manufacturer or go to the Final Cut Pro X Resources webpage. You Can Also Download Mobirise Serial Key HERE
Manual relinking of clips to media files:
- With this app, you can manually relink event clips and project clips to media files. Manual relinking gives you more control over your post-production workflow. You can now use Multicam clips to edit footage from multicamera shoots or other synced footage in real time. Working with Multicam clips.
- One of FCPX’s key new features, compound clips let you group together clips, audio, and effects so that you can move them as a unit and everything will stay in sync. One of Final Cut Pro X’s nifty innovations is the Auditions feature, which lets editors choose alternate clips for a spot in their movie. The spotlight icon indicated by the yellow arrow brings up the Audition viewer window, in which you can select an alternate clip or compound clip
- You get 101 customizable effects. Apple’s page on FCPX indicates that plugins will be supported, but I couldn’t find anything in the app or help to verify this. The spotlight icon indicated by the yellow arrow brings up the Audition viewer window, in which you can select an alternate clip or compound clip
- You can either have the app automatically optimize color, saturation, and exposure, or use this panel to manually adjust them. You can also transfer color and exposure characteristics from one clip to another
- Show up to 5 video scopes instantaneously.
- Better key enclosing with improved motion flattening.
- Relate Draw mask to any clip, with choices for the line, Bezier.
- Original Shape and Color cover panels for every video result.
- Camera Setups.
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec domestic.
- It’s a sing ripple delete on audio-only clips no lengthier restricts the designated variety
- Sony XAVC-S.
- Introduction Sony XAVC and XDCAM arrangements deprived of a distinct plug-in.
- JVC H.264 Long GOP.
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW dispensation with care for dual GPUs.
- Care for RED RAW anamorphic setups.
What’s new in Final Cut Pro X?
- Fixes render errors that could occur when using reflective materials with 3D text.
- Improves stability when swapping elements on 3D text with published parameters.
- Improves performance when loading text styles.
- Includes Motion Title templates with published text layout parameters now export correctly.
- Fixes an issue that could cause 3D text to appear dark when rendered.
- Fix Addresses issues with timing on certain animated effects.
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- OS X 10.12.4 or later.
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended for 4K).
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles).
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher.
- 15 GB disk space.
How to install & Use?
- First Download Final Cut Pro Crack from the given link below.
- Uninstall the Previous version with any uninstaller.
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- After that extract the WinRAR file and open the folder.
- Run the setup to install after this process close it from everywhere.
- Now Open the Crack folder, copy the files and paste into installation directory and run.
- All done enjoy it.