Insofta Cover Commander can create professional and custom-designed 3D virtual models and boxes for your software, e-books, iPhone/iPad applications, manuals and even screenshots. A simple image, the Insofta Cover Commander and a few clicks of the mouse can complete the work. The program’s extensive lighting, shadow and reflection controls allow you to render almost any complex box or cover and view the final product in real time in the preview window. Smart project creation wizard can complete complex work for you, so you can focus on the creativity of the project. The user interface of Insofta Cover Commander supports multiple languages, so no matter where you are and which language you use, you can produce high-quality covers to sell your products and help you become the number one in the market. Export options are also a reward. With two options, you can save still images or create animations. The image formats are PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP, with configurable size specifications. For animation, you can generate an AVI, SWF or GIF file, which represents the rotation of the camera or the object itself.
Insofta Cover Commander Key Features:
- A scene is composed of multiple 3D objects.
- 3D prototype: box, box with disk, disk, screenshot, curved screenshot, book, ultra-thin book, manual, Vista box, card, spiral book, laptop, iMac (computer), screen, iPhone 6s /SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with protective cover, Blu-ray protective cover, Blu-ray protective cover with disc, monitor, TV, DVD protective cover, DVD protective cover with disc, CD protective cover, Protective case with CD.
- Let the built-in wizard do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details on the cover.
- Use a single command (batch mode) to create multiple projects and analyze multiple images.
- Save the resulting image with a transparent background and use that image for complex or printed web design.
- Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings with a unique name and use it in other projects.
- Set the resulting image size (up to 4000×4000) and margins (in pixels).
- Attract customers’ attention through animated frames, covers or screenshots.
How to Crack Insofta Cover Commander?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Now install the setup after install.
- Please use Insofta Cover Commander keygen, generate serial key and register the software.