Nikon Camera Control Pro is a professional software to remotely manage and control the settings of Nikon SLR cameras. So, you can connect your Nikon digital camera with a dedicated cable to your computer or access via wireless communication. Moreover, Nikon’s SLR camera settings can be customized and managed using a computer remote control. These include shutter speed, light adjustment mode, and aperture. The name of the software application in the field of control for Nikon SLR series cameras. With this software, you can control the Nikon SLR series through a computer by connecting through wired or wireless networks and capturing images remotely. If you plan to use a wireless connection, you will need to have a wireless transmitter. Also, the creators of this product have tried to make this software so that you can control and manage this software to make the changes you want remotely. Camera Control Pro Serial Key can remotely adjust and manage the exposure, shutter speed and aperture of your camera. By using this software, you can control your camera very efficiently. With the advanced features of the Nikon D3 and D300, the software is also capable of displaying and selecting the correct images to transfer your data to your computer screen. The feature and advantage of this software index is the direct transfer of images from the camera to your computer during a simple operation, in which all your data, such as shooting steps for storage, is recorded and transferred to your computer. Other software features.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Key Features:
- It manage, control and watch Nikon SLR SLR cameras remotely.
- Liveview mode support (manual mode and tripod mode).
- This app integrate and support other Nikon software such as the ViewNx browser, display software, and more.
- Perfect compatibility with Nikon’s new product performance (D3 / D300).
- Ability to connect between camera and software wirelessly and by cable. You Can Download Softros LAN Messenger Serial Key HERE
- Ability to adjust focus point and shutter release.
- It ability to select and adjust image control parameters from your computer.
- Significant increase in performance with the ability to check before transferring or deleting unnecessary images.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 2000 Professional (SP4) Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP2)
- Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate )
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series
- Memory: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more with Windows Vista), 768 MB or more recommended
- Disk space: Requires 1 GB or more for running
- Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more / 24-bit color (True Color) or more
- Interface: USB: Only built-in USB port supported / IEEE 1394: Only OHCI-compliant boards supported
- Camera behaviour can be saved to erase the photographer’s view, including some of Nikon’s DSLR cameras, such as D3, D700, D300, and D90 custom image setting, including tone compensation curve data.
- In addition to supporting the USB cable connection, Camera Control Pro is compatible with the optional Model WT-2a, WT-3a, and WT-4A wireless transmitter. When connected to a DSLR camera, remote shooting and Wi-Fi function settings allow WT-2a, WT-3a, and WT-4A wireless LANs.
Guide to Crack, Activate or Register Nikon Camera Control Pro:
- First, click on the download link given below.
- Before that uninstall the previous version of this software (if you have).
- Now extract the files from the downloaded folder.
- Install the program in the normal way.
- Copy the crack and paste it where required.
- That’s it. Done now!
- Hope you will visit us soon for more updates and tools.