PassMark PerformanceTest can easily test a computer and compare its performance with benchmark statistics and other users’ PCs. Benchmarking your PC is essential for tuning its performance and for overclocking. PassMark PerformanceTest serial key runs a series of complex benchmark tests and returns some expert-level data. It contains 6 kits, including 28 unique tests, which can benchmark performance such as CPU, RAM, 2D and 3D graphics, and disk speed. The latest update includes improved 32-bit performance in Windows and compatibility with Windows. It can be tried for free for 30 days at a price of $26. We tried it in Windows Home Premium SP1. The app enables anyone to objectively benchmark the computer through six test suites containing 32 unique tests, each of which is carefully designed to cover all aspects of computing performance. PassMark PerformanceTest Keygen can help you evaluate whether your computer is in its best condition, whether it should be upgraded or evaluate the performance of different machine components.
PassMark PerformanceTest Key Features:
- Support hyper-threading and multiple CPU testing
- Detailed disk speed graph
- Support printing results
- Can save benchmark results to disk as a new benchmark
- The customizable “comment” field is used to store your own information and saved benchmark results.
- Support copying results to other applications (such as MS-Word)
- Export the results to HTM, text, GIF and BMP formats
- One click to execute a single test, execute a test suite or execute all tests.
- The summary “marker” graph of each test suite and the calculation of the PassMark score graph.
- Easy-to-use point and click interface
- System information summary screen, including CPU type, CPU speed, total RAM, video hardware, cluster size, etc.
- The ability to compare computer performance with multiple “baseline” computers at once.
- Flexible license, mobile software
- CPU tests mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics
- 2D graphics test vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text and GUI elements
- Use different test durations, block sizes, and cache options to test the speed of CD or DVD drives.
- View a visual representation of what the standard CPU physics test is doing.
- You can also adjust the simulation parameters to obtain different effects.
- Test the computing performance of your video card through a series of tests. DirectCompute and OpenCL.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System (OS): Windows
- RAM Required: 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Crack PassMark PerformanceTest?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Now install the setup after install.
- Please copy PassMark PerformanceTest patch and paste it into installation folder and apply it.