PDQ Inventory is a system management tool designed to help you find a wealth of information about resources such as computers, software and hardware components. This app offers customization in what data is gathered and when. So, make sure the information most important to you is at hand at the time it’s needed. PDQ Inventory Enterprise has a user-friendly interface. It packages multiple utilities to help you manage resources more efficiently, such as running commands, waking up, VNC, event viewers, using MMC management, remote assistants, or reboot/shutdown. Thus, learn about application errors, system errors, crashes, TCP/IP congestion, or programs that need to be updated faster and more efficiently. This app easily identify which computers are out-of-date and use PDQ Deploy to deploy to those particular PCs. Moreover, the collection library makes it easy to see which computers have out-of-date popular applications or run times. This app share your reports and collections with other admins by creating a server/client relationship. Maybe they’ll buy you a drink for all of the work you saved them. You Can Also Download Text Speaker Serial Key HERE
PDQ Inventory Enterprise Key Features:
- Show deployment details.
- Save and/or email reports with inventory data on a schedule.
- Access to ready-made tools and scripts.
- Basic groups of high-level computers based on software and hardware.
- Tracking user data such as asset information.
- It app sharing server/database with other consoles under the same license.
- Remove software.
- Local Administrator Password Integration (LAPS).
- Priority email support.
- Wake on LAN (WOL).
- Additional agent.
- Configuring Computer Inventory Data Reports.
- Automatically scan hardware and software after deployment.
- Scheduling a hardware and software inventory scan.
- Collections updated with the collections library.
- Reboot or shutdown remote computers.
- Create and run your own tools and scripts.
- Share reports.
- Even, creation of custom computer pools based on software / HW.
- Scan Windows files and registry.
- Manually Run Hardware and Software Inventory Scan.
- Accessing the command-line interface (CLI).
- Detailed groupings of computers based on hardware and software.
- Integration with Active Directory for collecting computer data.
- Community support.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported Operating System: Windows (32-64 Bit)
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required (1 GB RAM Recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 200 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Guide to Crack, Activate or Register PDQ Inventory Enterprise:
- First, click on the download link given below.
- Before that uninstall the previous version of this software (if you have).
- Now extract the files from the downloaded folder.
- Install the program in the normal way.
- Copy the crack and paste it where required.
- That’s it. Done now!
- Hope you will visit us soon for more updates and tools.