PilotEdit is a useful and reliable file editor designed to help users run scripts, extract strings and edit large files. It is a file editor that can help you find and replace multiple lines of text, edit FTP files, and even download and upload FTP files and directories. With PilotEdit, file editing becomes easier. It is an advanced text and hexadecimal editor that supports opening files larger than 4GB. It provides customizable syntax and keyword highlighting, advanced search and replace operations, automatic text encoding, AES 256-bit encryption/decryption, and a built-in FTP client, which allows you to open files directly on the FTP server Edit files or upload files from FTP server. All program functions are displayed in one window. The application work is divided into three smaller windows. The former provides access to files and folders stored on the computer. The second one allows you to view and edit the text, and the third is the output window, where you can view the messages of the program for different operations. You can view the inserted text in column mode, replace it with a word or display its hexadecimal value. The utility can automatically delete tabs and spaces. You can change the text to uppercase or lowercase letters, and increase or decrease the indentation of the text. The application can insert the system date and time into the document. In addition, you can use the “Edit” tab to search, select or delete words. You can change the encoding to ANSI or UTF, and configure the output to work on different systems such as DOS, UNIX,. The tool can apply different predefined scripts that can change the date format and remove blank lines or HTML tags. PilotEdit can sort, find and delete duplicate lines, or be used to extract strings from text and copy them to the clipboard. This utility can search and replace custom items in multiple directories and files. This utility will be very useful if you have a large text file containing multiple lines. It can open an encrypted FTP file or use it in the process of decrypting the file. The program can store your FTP login details and connect to an FTP server.
PilotEdit Key Features:
- The file size supported by PilotEdit is not limited.
- Even if you open a large file, it only takes up very little memory.
- PilotEdit fully supports Big endian ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-16 files. You can also use PilotEdit to easily change the encoding of the file.
- DOS, UNIX file support. When you copy/paste text, it will automatically adjust the text encoding.
- Custom file types and very clear keywords.
- The hexadecimal mode user interface is as friendly as the text mode.
- Column mode.
- Endless undo/redo. Even after switching between text mode and hexadecimal mode, you can undo/redo the operation.
- Through the packaging, you can see the long lines on the page.
- PilotEdit provides a friendly interface for editing FTP files. You can also use PilotEdit to download/upload FTP files and directories.
- With PilotEdit, finding and replacing multiple lines of text becomes a breeze.
- You can use PilotEdit to compare two files or two directories.
- -The custom string table allows you to add pre-defined text with just one click.
- Regular expressions make the search and replace function more powerful.
- You can define some actions in the script file and run this script file, so you don’t have to repeat the work day after day.
- Find/remove duplicate rows
- String Collection
- Search/replace multiple directories.
How to Crack PilotEdit?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Now install the setup after install.
- Please copy cracked file to installation folder.