PreSonus Notion is a music notation computer software program for the composition of music and its performance. It is a program that makes it easy for you to generate and design sheet music. The way these software works is by taking the soundwaves and frequencies that you design with your voice or whatever instrument you use, then turning them into musical signs on a page. In this way, it makes it possible for your music to be read or played by other artists. Notion allows you to execute your composition with the use of; MIDI file, MIDI guitar, MIDI keyboard, mouse, keyboard, handwriting recognition or MusicXML. It was created by Notion Music, originally called Virtuoso works. Notion Music company is owned by Presonus. The initial release came out in 2005. This version was called Notion. Over the years, the product has kept getting improved upon, with new features being added and meaningful steps taken, such as the addition of highly demanded options to the software along with the ironing out of bugs, resulting in what we know today as Notion. Notion software can run on Windows, operating systems. Presonus, the company that is also responsible for Studio One DAW, also integrated with Notion and above, enabling the two applications to have MIDI streaming and real-time audio capabilities.
PreSonus Notion Key Features:
- The latest software can run on Windows, iOS and macOS operating systems. Presonus, the company also responsible for Studio One DAW, also incorporated into Notion and above, so both apps have MIDI streaming and real-time audio capabilities.
- The Studio One version and the updated version of Notion exploded soon after because they were successful due to the integration that had started earlier. I’ve always wanted to write my own music.
- Being able to play an instrument is one thing, but putting that melody on paper is quite another. Shortly after I started, I realized that this process can be a lot of work and the workload can wear you out pretty quickly.
- This is the main reason why I decide to look for an alternative. While doing research to improve my situation, I came across Notion 6 software. I remember trying it at home first and was amaze at the results. From there on, it was a thing of the past to be stress about little things like misplace notes or out of tune chords.
- Moreover, Use cross-platform handwriting recognition, which lets you compose music and type it in your own handwriting
- However, Use update Music XML support for consistent delivery with other apps
- In addition, Use MIDI notes or recordings from your virtual keyboard, guitar or piano
- Using the built-in virtual keyboard, drum pad or key.
- Notion 6 is pack with awesome built-in sounds, including guitar samples from famous Neil Zaza, symphonic samples from the legendary London Orchestra, killer drum and bass samples from the glorious Wooten Brothers, piano samples and other favorite instruments all in one. A variety of variations are available, joints and performance techniques.
- The Presonus FX pack and improve VST support are a bonus. All samples have been expertly record by the best in the business. Notion 6 also gives you the ability to hear your music flourish as you compose.
- With Notion, you can be sure that you will get decent results and look near perfect. Each chord or note is place as it should and in the perfect shape and size.
- In addition, the exact assignment of the texts of your music in different fonts is guarantee. This fact will even encourage you to use this software as a live instrument to ensure your performance in the long run.
How To install:
- Download from the links below.
- Extract the archive with the Winrar software on your PC.
- Run the setup.exe file from the extract files.
- Continue the installation until it is install
- Close the program and run it again.
- Enjoy the free full version.