R-Drive Image is a powerful utility that provides creation of disk image files for backup or copy purposes. Disk image files contain exact copies of hard disks, partitions or logical disks (byte by byte), and various compression levels can be created instantly without stopping the Windows operating system, so there is no interruption. your business. These drive image files can be stored in various locations, including various removable media, such as CD-R (W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. R-Drive Image can restore the image to the original disk, any other partition, and even instantly restore the free space on the hard drive. To restore the system and other locked partitions, the tool can switch directly from Windows to pseudo-graphic mode, or boot the bootable version created by the utility from a CD or floppy disk. Using the R-Drive Image, you can quickly and completely restore the system after operating system crashes, virus attacks or major data loss caused by hardware failures. When you need to configure many identical computers, you can also use this application for large-scale deployment of the system. In other words, you can manually configure a single system, create a system image, and then deploy it to all other computers, saving time and cost. If you only need to restore certain files from a disk image, you can connect the image as a virtual disk and use Windows Explorer or any other file utility to copy these files directly from the disk image. This is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions that can prevent data loss after fatal system failures. You can also enable the snapshot service provided by Windows Volume Snapshot or R-TT Volume Snapshot (or both), set the priority of the backup process and the total number of CPU cores to be used, allocate backup and auxiliary snapshot applications (support notifications), and ignore Disk read error.
R-Drive Image Key Features:
- Simple wizard interface-no in-depth computer management knowledge is required.
- Dynamic operation-dynamically create image files without stopping and restarting Windows. Cache all other disk writes until the image is created.
- Compress image files. Image files can be compressed to save available storage space.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- The bootable version can be used to create image/restore/duplicate partitions locked by the operating system. You Can Download
- Compatible with the entry version of USB 2.0 and 3.0. As the price of hard drives continues to drop, an external IDE-USB 2.0 or 3.0 HDD enclosure with a suitable hard drive is an ideal (fast and reliable) solution for storing backup files of the system and other partitions.
- Network support in the launch version. The boot version of R-Drive Image supports the creation and restoration of disk image files through the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- An extended list of devices supported in the launch version. The list of hardware compatible with the boot version of R-Drive Image has been expanded. View list
- Image files can be connected as read-only virtual disks. You can browse the CD and find and copy files/folders.
- Restore individual files and folders. You can restore individual files and fragments during the restore operation instead of the entire disk, or you can restore as an image file of a virtual disk.
- Image file division. The image on the drive can be divided into multiple files to fit a storage medium.
- Image protection. Disk image files can be password protected and contain comments.
- Create a new partition. The data in the disk image can be restored to free space (no partition) anywhere on the hard disk. You can change the size of the restore partition.
- Partition replacement. The data in the disk image can be restored to other existing partitions. The R-Drive Image license key will delete these partitions and restore the data in the free space.
- Copy from disk to disk. The entire disc can be copied directly to another.
- Create scripts for frequent or ignored actions. Such scripts for creating image files and adding data to existing image files are created in the same way as the actual operation through the R-Drive Image interface. The script is run from the command line, and the command can be included in any command file.
- Action report. After the disk image is successfully created or the operation fails, you can automatically send a report via email or start an external application.
- Supports ReFS (Resilient File System) file system, which is a new local file system introduced by Microsoft in its Windows 2012 server. It supports all disk operations, but requires adjustment of partition size.
- Fully supports GPT partition layout. The R-Drive Image serial key can create GPT disks, resize them and change their partition layout during copy/restore operations.
How to Crack R-Drive Image?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Now install the setup after install.
- Please copy cracked file to installation folder.