SiteMonitor Key is a site monitoring application, you can install it on any Windows device with an Internet connection, and you can control the location of sites and users from anywhere. If the application fails, an email and SMS will be sent. The SiteMonitor Enterprise repository is suitable for server environments with Windows services. The information collected from the websites is stored in the CSV table and is used to create periodic reports that can be accessed over the network. Check website / hosts 24/7, reduce downtime. Be the first to know when something bad happens. SiteMonitor Enterprise is easy to install and configure. You can install it on any Windows device because it has an internet connection. You can view the status of the monitored site / server from anywhere because SiteMonitor Enterprise has a separate web interface. In case of failure, SiteMonitor Enterprise will send an email and / or SMS message.
SiteMonitor Key Features:
- Site control
- User controls
- DNS control
- Adjust and correct cases
- Network implementation
- Control internet connection
- System crash alert sent via SMTP or Gmail / Google
- Send SMS messages with Clickatell or Budget SMS
URL based monitoring
Remote monitoring for CPU, memory and disk
Java version to run the tool has issues sometimes with running the application.
Reporting function needs some improvement.
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 60 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights
How to break, register or activate SiteMonitor Key:
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using the IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need to WinRAR to extract password protected files)
- Install the configuration
- Use keygen to activate (included in the ZIP file)
- It’s over!