TeraByte Image Backup and Restore Suite (TeraByte Unlimited Image For Windows) – this utility for backing up the disk file system. A backup can be taken from any hard drive, including network drives. The program gets direct access to the file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW). You can burn backups to CD or DVD, create bootable discs for automatic recovery. The program also supports a RAID interface. Decided to introduce you to a great utility, according to the developers, which will help in a couple of clicks to create a so-called snapshot of the entire hard disk partition on your personal computer, you can select only part of it, it depends on what you need, download Image for Windows you can with our project in full news. After the image is created, you can save it on any other disk, burn it to media, create a bootable CD or DVD, and so on. In general, using this utility, you can not worry about the fact that you have problems with the system, you can always recover the information thanks to the created copy. Managing Image for Windows is very simple, I specifically made large screenshots so that you can visually see the process. After launch, you will need to select one of the desired items. For example, you just want to create a full backup of the disk, select this item and go further, after you need to note the letter of the hard disk backup of which you need to create, there is support for working with virtual disks. Next, you will need to specify the location where you need to save the image, you can immediately insert the USB and specify it, you can specify any disk. Actually, then it will be necessary to wait for the end of the process, I think it is not so difficult to understand.
Backing up the Disk File System:
If you have a backup copy, then Image for Windows will allow you to create a new one only with modified files, that is, the whole system will not be affected again, just add new files that have been changed, which of course is also very convenient, you do not need to re-create copies every time. Another program can recover data from the created copies, it can do it automatically and with the input of your parameters for recovery, it can also be seen from the screenshot.
There is support for checking the integrity of the created copy, this is if you are worried that it was created with errors. In general, Image for Windows is quite an easy-to-use program, the interface, albeit inconspicuous, but everything is very clear and strictly in business, there are no multi-colored buttons and other distracting eyes, launched, made a copy, saved and forgotten until better times. I think the review can be completed
TeraByte Drive Image Key Features:
- Total Reliability – allows you to check every byte that supports.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the PHYLock add-on, it creates a true image of the Windows partitions directly, without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be protected using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption. Core FTP Pro Serial Key HERE
- Backup Changed Data – backup selection allows you to backup only the data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
- Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – convenient for the first time, and every time.
- Maximum Compression – by default, compression is applied to the images of the image that you create.
- Maximum Speed – if the backup speed is primary, you can bypass the compression completely.
- Optical Drive Support – You can burn directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
- Bootable Rescue Discs – whenever you burn directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable recovery disk.
- Restore individual files or folders – using the free add TBIView, you can view the contents of the files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
- Compatibility – automatically recognizes and supports the used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS splits. Separation with other file system types can be fully supported.
- All standard MBR, EMBR, or GPT separation is supported.
- Windows Servers – automatic support of the workplace and the Windows server.
- Cost-Effectiveness – includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux, making it a uniquely possible and complete disk display solution.
- Flexibility – restores partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the ability to restore NTFS partitions in Windows or even in DOS.
- Wide-Ranging Device Support – compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drivers. Image for DOS supports these drivers directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (The Image for Windows simply uses drivers already available under Windows).
- Image for Windows – using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions give you the opportunity to recover your data, even if Windows will not start.
- Network Support – saves backups to any drive available for Windows.
- RAID Support – lightweight on-board hardware based on programmable hardware RAID.
- Command Line Support – powerful and complete support for the command line is built in, allowing you to automate the backup or restore procedure.
- Image File Validation – allows you to completely check the integrity of disk files, or as part of a backup process at any time.
- Restored Partition Expansion – restoring a disk image, you can expand the restored partition to take any free space that would be transferred.
- Selectable Image File Sizes – If you wish, you can determine the maximum size for the disk image files that are created. It allows you to create image files that fully fit on removable media.
- License : ShareWare
- Language : Multi + Russifier
- OS : Windows
- Compatible with Windows.
How to Crack?
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Turn off the Virus Guard.
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into installation directory and run.
- Or use the Key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy.