UnHackMe tries to detect the hidden rootkits by watching the computer from early study of the boot process till the normal Windows mode. Most modern antirookit programs try to detect the rootkits when the rootkit is already active. They use the very complex methods for detecting hooked system functions. But the rootkit authors create the new tricks and the process repeats. It removes Trojans/adware/spyware as well as rootkits. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. It allows you to detect and remove Rootkits. UnHackMe tested for removal all modern rootkits: Rustock, Haxdoor, Hacktool, Elite Keylogger etc. UnHackMe Keygen also includes the ‘Reanimator’ feature, which you can use to perform a full spyware check. In addition to this, you can backup system files, in order to recover them quickly in case of a virus attack. Moreover, UnHackMe features a built-in Restore Manager that can help you recover Windows to a previous state. It enables you to optionally activate real-time protection, scheduled scans, as well as create an exclusion list. Moreover, each time Windows reboots, the application can check for existing rootkits. The main purpose of UnHackMe is to prevent rootkits from harming your computer, by helping users protect themselves against masked intrusion and data theft.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe Serial Key was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently, it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. It does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker full control of the computer. Your antivirus cannot detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files so that’s where UnHackMe comes into play as it allows you to detect and remove them.
UnHackMe Key Features:
- Offline Scanning with Warrior
- Portable Scan another computer
- Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
- Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
- Offline Removal Tool – Warrior
- Rootkit detection package to locate rootkits and eradicate them
- Fixed PCs that won’t boot due to a rootkit infection
- Finds and removes worms, Trojans and viruses as well
- Can be run separately to the main anti-virus package
- Additional layer security from infections
- Improved antiviral scanning engine.
- Fixed: PUP.PRUPDATE, PUP.RORACCOON, PUP.BUTLDISK, and PUP. Search Pulse, PUP.USAREWARDSOT, PUP.RF HUB.
- Improved stability.
- Testing boot files using several antiviruses.
- Compatible with almost all anti-virus programs.
- Using own database to detect malicious programs.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- No special requirements
How to Install?
- Unpack and install the program in offline
- Copy License file from Crack to install dir
- Dir/ folder where the program is installed
- Change the interface Language (if needed).