Virtual Safe Professional is an excellent program that allows you to create a safe environment on your system. If you are also having trouble keeping your important files and folders on the system, we have a solution that allows you to create virtual environment and then put your important data in it. The program is fully compatible with advanced encryption algorithms, and can guarantee the security of your information. Virtual Safe Professional provides a very intuitive interface that is easy to use even for beginners. The main window consists of several sections, a central section where you can see the lockers that have been created, another section to open or close the safe and a side bar to access other functions. These include a file shredder, merge, secure partition, and backup manager. Also, if you like cool sound effects, the appropriate sound effects will play when you lock or unlock the virtual safe, so make sure your speakers are turned on.
Virtual Safe Professional Key Features:
- Identify dozens of different protected areas.
- Set a password for protected environments
- AES-128 / AES-256 encryption method support
- No restrictions on the number of characters for passwords
- Schedule backups on time
- Simple and easy to use graphical interface
- And much more
- simple interface that allows you to quickly start monitoring your ports;
- monitoring your system’s RS-232 communication in real and virtual environments;
- save captured data from multiple ports directly to a file for later analysis and enable or disable monitoring on-the-fly;
- since it is an open-source project you can study the code to learn about serial programming;
- run on all Windows versions from Windows 98 through the latest version of Windows (32-bit and 64-bit).
- ability to save data in a text file only.
Secure encryption mechanisms:
- Virtual Safe Professional encrypts data exclusively with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) – currently the most secure symmetric encryption mechanism.
- The user can choose between AES-128 – up to 16 characters per key – and AES-256 – maximum 32 characters per key.
- By using the integrated shredder you can shred individual files and directories.
- It is no longer possible to restore these files with any data recovery programs. By the way: Temporarily stored files can be shreddered automatically on closing the safe.
- The software is able to create automatic backups of virtual safes. The action, and the interval can be set in the Backup Manager. This llows you to secure your safes on your external hard drives to prevent data loss of your built-in hard drive. Overmore damage caused by third parties is not excluded: With automatic backups, you are definitely on the safe side.
- You want to archive your data safely? Then you can split your safe easily into several parts and put them carefree in your online storage or on disk. Only with the help of the master part and all fragments of the safe, the data can be put back together. Virtual Safe Professional places a number of randomized error bytes in the individual parts, which makes it almost impossible ever to decrypt the data again – without of course the master part, which knows exactly where to find the erroneous bytes.
- Supported Operating System: Window
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 30 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or above
- Administrator rights.
How to break, register or activate Virtual Safe Professional:
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using the IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need to WinRAR to extract password protected files)
- Install the installation file
- Close the program (close the process from Taks Manager).
- Copy / paste the Crack file into the Virtual Safe Professional installation folder (where it was installed)
- Now run the patch!