Windows Firewall Control is powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. Hence, latest version runs in the system tray, it allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. It is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows. Windows Firewall Control has labored in default, unfastened and healthy Windows Firewall Control, however regrettably they don’t have an important interface to portray their personal fundamental norms and by way of and massive it’s far difficult to outline them definitely. Windows Firewall Control is a perfect little software program that expands the capacities of home home Windows Firewall Control and gives brief get right of entry to to the maximum relentless selections for home Windows Firewall Control. It continues jogging within the structure plate and empowers customers to viably manipulate the Windows Firewall Control Crack dawdling investigating to particular components of the Windows Firewall Control. Domestic home Windows Firewall Control for PC offers 4 putting apart modes, unmarried mouse snap to interchange. This app doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. That is executed with the aid of using Windows Firewall Control itself based totally on the winning firewall recommendations. Therefore, home Windows Firewall Control is a safety software for windows that offers users greater control over the incorporated firewall of the operating system. We reviewed Windows Firewall Control. This app offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click.
Windows Firewall Control Key Features:
- This is intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- This app disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- It integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall Control.
- It lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- This shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- It automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- This app view recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Besides, global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out. You Can Also Download
Registered Users Features:
- A notification system that provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes are available:
- It displays notifications for all outgoing connections that have been blocked, including “system” and “svchos.exe”.
- This displays notifications for regular programs only, without displaying notifications for the system and svchos.exe.
- Low-automatically allows digital signatures. Display notifications only for unsigned programs.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control Activation Code to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
- Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers.
- Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
- Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems. Please report them and help us to improve Windows Firewall Control. Thank you for your support .
- New: The notifications for svchost.exe include now the service name which generated
- the blocked connection under the Name. Creating a rule for svchost.exe from the
- notification dialog will always include the service in the newly created rule.
- New: Connections Log has now a new column for the Service name which is used by
- Svchost.exe. The lookup is made based on the ProcessID, therefore for older entries,
- the exact service name can’t be detected.
- Fixed: The width of some strings from Dashboard was extended to display properly
- when a different language is used.
- Fixed: Rules properties are not updated in Rules Panel if they are open while
- changing the user interface language.
- Fixed: Some group names are not displayed correctly in Rules Panel.
How to Crack?
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Turn off the Virus Guard.
- Then extract the winrar file and open the folder.
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into installation directory and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy the Windows Firewall Control.