Wise JetSearch is famed application. It is a good alternative to the Windows Search file manager. This app has been designed to help you search files and folders on your local drives quickly and effectively. It supports both NTFS and FAT file systems. Since it comes in an executable file, there is no need for installation, although it might upset your antivirus software. This is clean and doesn’t come with any nasty add-ons. It is n’t a Web search program; instead, it simply searches for files on your computer. You give it a keyword and point it at a section of your computer or attached storage. This will hunt down files that match your criteria. This takes about two to five seconds, on average, which soars past the default option in Windows. New version offers a very cool blue layout that is a true delight to look at. There aren’t any advanced features to speak of. In fact, the only menu found in the program just takes you to the designer’s Facebook page. Wise JetSearch only does one thing, but it does it incredibly well. While some added features and the ability to do a more detailed search would make this download really remarkable, it can be a real time-saver for those who need to search through tons of files. In fact, it will help you track down the exact file you’re looking for in a matter of seconds. So, To get started with Wise JetSearch, just input your keywords, select the drive that you want to search through and begin. Upon searching through the drive, this app shows you the results such as file/folder name, path, size, and last modified date. It has some nice features, such as the ability to run at startup. Moreover, with this function switched on, simply move your mouse to the upper left of the desktop to reveal a slide-down search panel. This is great if you need to undertake a rapid search. There is also a Wildcard search. So, if you are not sure of the name of the file/folder that you need, you can use *or ? to replace what you don’t remember. This is a useful tool that doesn’t consume a large number of system resources. This is easy to use with a simple explorer style interface. This app finds files shockingly fast and easily outpaces the default file search on Windows. It will find dozens of files that fit your needs faster than you can even say its name. It even displays your searches in a neat, clean layout that you’re going to like. It allows you to specify the file you’re looking for along with some wild cards. You are not sure of the file/folder name, you can use *or ? to replace the letters you don’t remember. It also provides you with easy wildcard selection like images, videos, archive, email, etc. By this app, you can select one file type and then the Wise JetSearch will automatically fill up the field with the necessary wildcard text.
Freeware & Perfectly Compatible with Almost All Windows Versions:
- It is completely free, any user can download it for free and enjoy the free automatic update and technical support by email. It has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 8&8.1 and other Windows operating systems(both 64 and 32-bit), from Windows XP and up. So, no matter what you own – a desktop or a laptop.
- This is a useful program that helps you quickly find items on the HDD, without using a lot of resources.
- It has a simple, modern design and a highly-intuitive interface that permits any type of user to run it, regardless of their previous experience with computers. You can select the partition to search in and input the keywords that interest you. After that, all you have to do is hit the “Search” button.
- The results are displayed in the form of a list that contains details such as the name of the item, path, size, and the date when it was last modified. Help of this app, you can quickly sort files according to any of these details as well as copy the full path and directory to the clipboard, and open the file or folder directly from the main window.
- The search results come up pretty fast and there is a small panel that displays how many items were found and the exact time it took. When hovering on the upper right side of the desktop, a quick search tool in a small window appears.
- It provides users with extensive online Help content and supports multiple languages, such as English, Chinese, Greek, Hungarian and Thai. The program has a small drawback though, seeing that it can only locate exact matches, and not partial ones as well(it is not case sensitive).
- Latest version is a useful software application that enables individuals to search for files and folders on their hard drives. The intuitive interface and search speed make the program efficient, but keep in mind that it can only find exact matches keywords.
Wise JetSearch Key Features:
- Quick search function.
- Supports FAT File systems.
- Supports NTFS File systems.
- Wildcard search.
- Simple interface.
- Title: Wise JetSearch
- Filename: WJSSetup.exe
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Window (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 4 GB Ram
- 480 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
How To Install?
- Download from given link below.
- Install as normally Wise JetSearch
- Tap open & run it.
- Activate from given keys.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.