MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording. MSI Afterburner is available completely free of charge and can be used with graphics cards from all brands. MSI Afterburner is ultimate graphics card utility, developed the Guru3D RivaTuner team. The Beta releases sometimes have an expiration limit, the stable and final build releases do not. We recommend using a final build. If you purchased a GeForce GTX 1050, 1060, 1070, 1080, Tian X, Tian X, Titan V (Volta) or AMD Radeon RX 5×0 and Vega graphics card we can recommend you to at least try out this latest release. We have written a GeForce GTX 1070 and 1080 overclocking guide right here. This is the new public final release of MSI AfterBurner. Not just that, we have also updated RTSS, our statistics server that enables the overlay with MSI AfterBurner to offer DirectX 12 overlay support. New in this release is overlay support for SLI and Crossfire in DirectX 12. Please read the full release notes for all changes (as there are quite a few of them). You might have noticed a new look – if you like the white/black design you see below, in the Afterburner preferences/user interface skins selection you can choose this new Cyborg White skin to activate it. Have fun tweaking.
MSI Afterburner Key Features:
- Exploring and exceeding the limits of your graphics card might sound scary, but it’s actually easier than you think. MSI Afterburner Overclocking tools provide easy and precise access to your video card settings. When increasing your GPU’s clock frequency and voltage, using fan speed control will enable you to find the perfect balance between performance and temperature. It’s time to unleash the true potential of your graphics card and show your rig who’s boss!
You Can Also Download SMPlayer Serial Key HERE
Custom Fan Profiles:
- Heat dissipation is an essential factor for graphics card performance. Afterburner lets you fully customize a predefined fan speed curve, allowing you to determine cooling performance all the way!
In-Game FPS Counter:
- The FPS counter displayed in the corner of the screen is your best friend in games. It provides you with real-time information about your system’s performance in an On Screen Display, so you can keep a close eye on the effect of your overclocking settings while gaming.
- MSI understands that Afterburner users operate on a wide range of platforms. With more and more games coming out for modern 64-bit systems, Afterburner has included full support for 64-bit applications.
Custom User Skins:
- Choose the look & feel that you like best! MSI Afterburner comes with a selection of different skins that dynamically change how the program looks and what’s being displayed. Select one from the settings menu or download a custom skin online.
- Since MSI Afterburner is being used all around the world, you can select your language from the User Interface menu. All major languages are supported.
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.