SMPlayer is pop application. This is free media player for Windows with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn’t need any external codecs. Just install this app and you’ll be able to play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs. This is one of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. By this app, you start to watch a movie but you have to leave, don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, with the same settings, audio track, subtitles, volume. New version interface was the first good sign for me, and if I had to describe it in a short phrase, I would say this: intuitive and straightforward. I never tried this player before, in a matter of seconds, I realized how is easy to open and play any video files, how to add subtitles and much more. I read a lot of other reviews, and most of them say one thing: “SMPlayer is a graphical user interface (GUI) for MPlayer.” I believe that it’s not just another graphics but the best graphical user interface for MPlayer. This is the same example from the real world where well-known car brands use other parts (engines) from another car manufacturer. It same story with popular smartphones that uses other parts but they come up with a unique design. Besides, i will stop here with my thoughts about this software interface, each one of us will appreciate it in its way. Back to “what it does,” there’s no way that I could comment on each feature. This is probably the best feature is the ability to remember everything about the files that you play just start the application, go to the first tab select “Open” it app “Recent files” and select the video files you want. This app player will start where you left off with all your tweaks (if any) in place. Latest version is another example of lightweight, useful, free, open source application and if I had to rate it somehow, the result would be just one: undoubtedly impressive. It app is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the award-winning MPlayer, which is capable of playing almost all known video and audio formats. Besides, but apart from providing access for the most common and useful options of MPlayer, SMPlayer 64-bit adds other interesting features like the possibility to play Youtube videos or download subtitles. This app intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. By this you start to watch a movie but you have to leave. Don’t worry, you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume. This app intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, VCDs and Internet streams to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. It app uses the award-winning MPlayer as an engine, so it’s able to play the most known audio and video formats without any need of external codecs: avi, mkv, ogm, MPEG, VOB, 3gp, asf, MOV, WMV, mp3, Ogg… Special care has been taken with subtitles. This software supports art, sub, SSA, embedded subtitles in Matroska files, DVD subtitles, SMPlayer subtitles can be very nice, you can choose the font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
You Can Download Iris Pro Serial Key HERE
SMPlayer Key Features:
Play all media formats:
- SMPlayer supports the most known format and codecs such as avi, mp4, mkv, MPEG, MOV, DivX, h.264… you can play all of them, thanks to its built-in codecs. You don’t need to find and install third party codecs.
Support for Youtube:
- This software can play Youtube videos and it also includes a handy tool which allows to search for Youtube videos.
- It app comes with several skins and icon themes, so you can easily change the look of the player.
- SMPlayer can search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
- SMPlayer includes many advanced features like video and audio filters, change of the playback speed, adjustment of audio and subtitles delay, video equalizer… and many more.
In your own language:
- This is available in more than 30 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese.
- SMPlayer is available for Windows and Linux. SMPlayer is compatible with All Windows.
Other additional interesting features:
- Configurable subtitles. By this you can choose the font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. With this you can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with AVI and MKV. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. With SMPlayer, you can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- It app video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. Help of this, you can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
- It app filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- This app advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- It is playlist. This app allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. By this you can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in .
- SMPlayer is translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese.
- It’s multiplatform. Binaries available for Windows.
- SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
- Title Release: SMPlayer
- Developer: Home Page
- OS: Windows
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.